Monday, October 8, 2012

The More I Have, The More I Want




I have noticed over the years, the more sex I have, the more I feel the need to masturbate.
But can I just say, I HATE calling it “masturbating”, I shall hence force call it “wanking” and by “wanking” I mean getting out a vibrator and using it to make myself cum.

So back to what I was saying - the more I have, the more I want!

My research has been extensive, compiled over a decade! I still don’t know the reason for this phenomenon, but I have noticed some strong patterns…

LOL

I have noticed, when I work in a parlour or similar situation, I will wank 2 to 6 times a day, without fail.

Is it because of the high number of sexual encounters? Is it because of boredom? Is it being in the surroundings of a “sex premise” that it just automatically puts me in the mood?

On a regular working week when I am working for myself, I don’t see more than 2 clients a day, but in a parlour I might see 0-10 a day, hard to average out, but lets say its 5.

At this one place I work, I have my own motel room, so I can hang around and watch movies, eat, do whatever in between jobs.  It might only be 5 half hour bookings during a 15hr shift, so it really isn’t hard work, but in between bookings, I sit around  and the lights are dim, im dressed in little clothing, I might have a cd on, one that I have in the cd player because it has good songs to shag too…

This room has one purpose. Sex.

But there isn’t much else to do. Sure there are a few pay tv channels, sure I have my laptop and my phone to play with, but im usually there for a 7day trip and you can get a case of cabin fever.

So while im waiting for clients to come, I get out my favourite toy and I wank til I cum. Its usually quick, wouldn’t be very visually stimulating to anyone else watching, it really is like a clinical procedure. Cum, and then I feel relaxed and like a can breathe properly again.

In a standard type parlour, it’s a lot harder to wank in between jobs, normally you hang in communal areas with your co-workers, so when I worked at places like this, I would save it for when I finished my shift and I would go for gold. It would be all I could think about all day!

Is it because of my environment? Because im around sex, or the idea of sex all day?

Then when I come back from a trip away, and im back to working with fewer clients in a week, I don’t get the urge to pull out the vibrator as much… its like the thought just sometimes doesn’t even come into my head.

The vibrator does not exist.
Yet when im away working, its all I can think about!

I don’t know why this happens, I don’t know how this happens, but I know I am not alone. Ive heard of many ladies over the years also say similar things. The more they get, the more they want.

Like a drug….
Like an addiction..

Hmm.. That doesn’t sound very good…..

But it feels fucking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful that we have these pleasure buttons in our bodies that we can just push and get great vibrations happening? Masturbation is indeed an enjoyable way to get a buzz but I have found it is even better when someone else is doing it to yr body and you have no control - the orgasms are much more intense. keep up yr great blog huntress

    ReplyDelete